Registration and admin-facility fees are nonrefundable.
WHAT IS DUE AT REGISTRATION PER CLASS:
- Documents to print (see below)
- One-month tuition (non-refundable)
- Supply/Book/Lab fees per class (non-refundable)
- Check out the Course Catalog for more information.
- All forms will be turned in and completed at registration. Please bring forms filled out to make the process smoother. (Forms are located below.)
- For electronic payments, please check with individual teachers for options.
In order to register your family in classes for the upcoming school year, each family will need to print and sign the following forms. Bring all forms to registration. All registration fees are due at registration.
Class Selection Form – Print one form per student enrolling.
Family Information Form – Print one form per family.
T.E.A.C.H. Guidelines – Read only before signing the signature page. (*NEW CELL PHONE POLICY)
Guidelines Signature Page - Print one per family and sign.
Liability Release Form – Print one form per family. Release of Liability must be signed by a parent/legal guardian
Contract for Payment - Print one copy per student with all classes listed & sign
High School Science Safety Form - Physical Science, Biology, Chemistry, & Physics: print, sign, & submit to teacher at registration.
Recommended core class schedule for grades 6th-8th. See MS/HS Schedule for electives.
WHAT IS DUE AT PARENT ORIENTATION IN AUGUST:
- $200/student Admin-Facility fee: cash-only payment (non-refundable)
- If you are enrolling 3 or more students/families there is a $100 discount/family. See all fees/tuition here.