T.E.A.C.H. Middle/High School
6th - 12th Grade
`A la carte classes held on Tuesday, Wednesdays, & Thursdays
Overview of how T.E.A.C.H. works:
1. All students MUST abide by the T.E.A.C.H. Guidelines.
2. Teachers are responsible for teaching the lessons during class time.
3. Parents are responsible for overseeing homework.
4. Homework will reinforce class lessons. It must be finished at home and turned in on time.
5. Parents purchase text books and pay supply fees.
6. A paid Study Hall is provided for students with breaks in their schedules.
WHAT TO BRING ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS:
- CLASSROOM MAP (download here)
- LIST OF CLASSES STUDENT IS TAKING
Recommended core class schedules for grades 6th-8th. See MS/HS Schedule for electives.
2022-23 NEW CELL PHONE POLICY: ALL student cell phones MUST be turned OFF and kept in their backpacks on campus. That includes study hall and lunch. See MS/HS Guidelines for all T.E.A.C.H. policies.