Registration and admin-facility fees are nonrefundable.
WHAT IS DUE AT REGISTRATION PER CLASS:
- Documents to print (see below)
- One-month tuition (non-refundable)
- First semester supply fees per class (non-refundable)
- Check out the Elementary Fee/Tuition page for more information.
- Book/Curriculum fees (non-refundable)
- Check out the Elementary Curriculum page for book/curriculum information.
- Placement test for new K-5th grade students will be administered at registration. Time and dates for placement testing can be found on the calendar. (Kinder enrollment requires letter recognition & numbers 1-20 recognition.)
- All forms will be turned in and completed at registration. Please bring forms filled out to make the process smoother. (Forms are located below.)
- For electronic payments, please check with individual teachers for options.
In order to register your family in classes for the upcoming school year, each family will need to print and sign the following forms. Bring all forms to registration. All registration fees are due at registration.
TEACH Elementary Guidelines - Read only form.
TEACH Elementary Guidelines Signature Form - Print one signature page per family.
Family Information Form - Print one per family
Class Selection Form - Print one per student (All registrations fees listed)
Liability Release Form - Print one form per family. Release of Liability must be signed by a parent/legal guardian.
Parent Contract for Payment - Print one copy per student with all classes listed & sign
PARENT ORIENTATION PROCESS
WHAT IS DUE AT PARENT ORIENTATION IN AUGUST:
- $200/student Admin-Facility fee: cash-only payment (non-refundable)
- If you are enrolling 3 or more students/families there is a $100 discount/family. See all fees/tuition here.