TO ENCOURAGE AND CHALLENGE HOMESCHOOLERS
K-12 `A LA CARTE CLASSES
T.E.A.C.H. classes run from mid-August through mid-May.
Contact teachers for questions regarding individual classes and to register for classes.
Go to registration pages for registration details & to download forms.
T.E.A.C.H. SOCIAL ACTIVITIES FOR GRADES 6-12
Friday, Sept. 25, 3:30-5:30 Pin Center Bowling, 112 Williams Ave, Cleburne $6.50/3 games & shoes; bring money for snacks.
1. Parents are responsible to ensure that their students do not attend classes with a fever or any symptoms of an illness. 2. Students will be sent home if symptoms appear during class.
3. Masks are allowed, but NOT required.
4. Parents should notify teacher(s) if a student tests positive for covid19.
5. Parents will be notified by the teacher if a student in her/his class tests positive for covid19.
6. If a student tests positive for covid19, he/she must quarantine for 14 days and be symptom free to return to T.E.A.C.H. See the teacher to arrange make-up work.
7. We have a cleaning system in place.